*Subscription Fee Promotion Terms and Conditions:
“New Seller” means sellers that register as a Professional Seller on Seller Central before 31 May 2020.
“New Seller Period” means the period between the New Seller’s registration completion date as a registered Professional Seller on Seller Central and three months (90 days) after this date. For clarity, New Sellers will be charged the normal subscription fees over the three months, and will receive a refund at the end of the New Seller Period. New Sellers must remain in active status as a Professional Seller for the duration of the promotion.
“Offer Period” means the period between 1 May 2020 and 31 May 2020.
“Seller Central” means Amazon’s Australian Seller Central portal at sellercentral.amazon.com.au.
“Subscription Fees” means the monthly subscription fee of $49.95 (excluding GST and applicable taxes) paid by sellers registered to sell on amazon.com.au through Seller Central.
2. The Amazon Subscription Fee Rebate Offer (“Offer") is open to New Sellers.
3. To qualify for the Offer:
• New Sellers must register during the Offer Period as a seller on Seller Central (please click here
). Subscription Fees for New Sellers will then be refunded at the end of the New Seller Period
4. Registration as a seller on Seller Central is subject to the terms in the Amazon Commercial Services Pty Limited Business Solutions Agreement (“BSA”). You will be responsible for ensuring all products you register to sell on amazon.com.au comply with our terms and policies.
5. You will remain liable for all other fees not covered by this Offer, including Selling on Amazon AU and Fulfilment by Amazon AU fees.
6. Amazon may cancel or vary this Offer by notice to you and you will cease to be eligible for the Offer if you breach these terms or the terms of the BSA. If cancelled, we will charge you standard fees from the date of cancellation.