1. Images of the product (make sure they’re at least 500 x 500, and boost that size to 1,000 x 1,000 to increase the quality of your listings).
2. The title of the product (use 50 characters, maximum, and capitalize the first letter of every word).
3. Any variations of your product you have available, which may include things like different colors, scents, or sizes.
4. The description, which can be optimized for search engines using keywords to improve the reach of your product listings.
5. The Featured Offer, which is the section of the product page where customers can add items to their card or “Buy Now.” If you’re one of multiple sellers advertising the same product, research strategies for “winning” the Featured Offer to improve your overall sales.
6. The bullet point information, which should be short, descriptive sentences highlighting the products key features and differentiating characteristics.